[opencms-dev] Re: "Date released" attribute.

Toni Pérez tp.ocms at gmail.com
Mon May 8 12:18:28 CEST 2006

Hi, list.

I have modified the "/xmlcontentdemo/list.jsp" in order to display the
current time and to make sure that I'm not viewing the browser cache.

I repeated the steps described in the previous mail with the same
result (but the time displayed by the JSP is correct, so I'm not
viewing the browser cache).

Am I the only one who is "suffering" this behaviour?

Environment (slightly different from the one of the previous mail):
OS: Windows XP Home
JDK: Sun 1.5.0_06
Tomcat: 5.5.15
Opencms: 6.2