[opencms-dev] how to remove /opencms/opencms/ from url in opencms 6.2 beta

Tarun Dixit dixit.tarun at gmail.com
Sat May 6 15:37:09 CEST 2006

Hi All,
          We have developed a dynamic web site using opencms 6.2  beta. Its
working fine. but now we are asked to remove /opencms/opencms/  from the url
of every page.  I have tried of doing so by making changes in tomcat
configuration and opencms web.xml. But I was not able to make it work
properly. Can any one let me know what are the  well defined steps to make
it work on opencms 6.2 beta and  later we hav to implement it on opencms
6.2.1 also.

Thanks in Advance.....

And I have also had some useful information from this mailing list regarding
various issues before. I want to thank all of you for it too.

Bye....

Tarun Dixit
Software Developer (Noida, India)