[opencms-dev] OpenCMS FTPD update

Ruben Malchow ruben at khm.de
Mon May 8 18:24:57 CEST 2006

yep. i have a vague idea. it seems i made a mistake when packaging the
module. some new (inner) classes where not mentioned in the manifest.
especially those dealing with the passive connection ... i forgot that
one source file that countains inner classes will lead to multiple class
files.

i just uploaded a new build. would you mind having a look at it again?

.rm