[opencms-dev] OpenCMS site performance

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Mon May 8 18:57:35 CEST 2006

I can't answer your question directly as I have not handled a  site that big.

The size of the site is not something I would not worry about.
Databases such as MySQL and Postgres scale well with size, so OpenCms
should scale well also.

What I would worry more about is the traffic you plan to have on the
site. Again I don't have any figures, but if you plan on serving more
than 1 million pages per day I would do some load tests to make sure
that your system can cope.

Joe.