[opencms-dev] uploading large amounts of iles

Ruben Malchow ruben at khm.de
Mon May 8 19:37:02 CEST 2006

hi,

well, it wouldn't work, because it can only create certain types
(basically, it's guessing from the extension what type you want to
create) - for all other filetypes, it's impossible to know for the ftpd
what resourcetype to create. so for all those files, you can only update
existing files.

one other thing about the upload servlet. as long as it is not pruned,
it should be able to recall the last visited folder - why is it always
initialized to start in my home dir? that's a bit annoying ...

.rm