[opencms-dev] Using OpenCMS with Jboss

Robin Sharma preska2000 at yahoo.com
Wed May 10 19:29:15 CEST 2006

Thanks a lot Jordi. It worked. But I have to put the
exploded war file in the directory opencms.war

--- Jordi Marquès <jordi.marques at iigov.net> wrote:

---------------------------------

Robin, You must put in your directory
/xxx/opencms.war/WEB-INF/ a file jboss-web.xml with
the following content:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  <jboss-web>

    <context-root>/opencms</context-root>

</jboss-web>

and

in web.xml uncomment:

 <!--
              Uncomment this parameter in case you
change the web application context using an
application server
              specific deployment descriptor. E.g. in
Jboss, you could use the jboss-web.xml file to deploy
opencms under the
              context 'myopencms' but still keep the
files in the folder 'opencms.war'
          -->
      <context-param>

<param-name>WebApplicationContext</param-name>
          <param-value>opencms</param-value>
      </context-param>

 restart jboss

--
Jordi Marquès Ferré
(jordi.marques at iigov.org)

 							 							Hi,
   Can openCMS be used with Jboss?
I am using jboss version 4.0.2SP1 and openCMS 6.2.1

I deployed the opencms.war file and everything got
initialized but when I actually access it. I am
getting page not found, broken images etc.

Is there some settings that I need to change.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Robin

protection around