[opencms-dev] How does search module work?

lk cesto at email.it
Thu May 11 17:44:57 CEST 2006

Jonathan Woods wrote:
> Luke -
>
> There was a useful thread, in the last week or so, about searching - that
> might help you.
>
> In the meantime, don't forget that most operations in OpenCms depend on the
> 'current project' (as well as the 'current site').  So you'll different
> search results in the templateone search box depending on whether or not you
> are also logged in to the Workplace.
>
> Jon

I found out the problem: some files are stored in the system tree and, I
think, the guest user cannot access these folders.

Is there a way to give access to these folders to guests user (I checked
the permissions but it seems a guests could read and view these folders)?

LuKe

 Sponsor:
 Sei single e stai cercando lÂ’amore? Entra subito in Meetic, iscriviti gratis, consulta i profili di milioni di single e chatta con loro
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=4051&d=11-5