[opencms-dev] Server Error Loading Welcome JSP

Chris Tiernan CTiernan at salesforce.com
Thu May 11 23:25:51 CEST 2006

I'm evaluating OpenCMS for my company.  I'm using OpenCMS 6.2.1, Resin
3.0.12 pro, MySQL 5.0.11, JDK 1.5.0_06 on a Windows XP SP2 (for
testing).  Everything has gone smooth during the setup wizard.  However,
I've hit a 'Server error 500' trying to load the
'/opencms/opencms/index.jsp' page.  I have two <web-app> configured in
my resin.conf , which are:

### START RESIN CONF ###

<web-app id='/'>

</web-app>

<web-app id='opencms'>

     <resin:import path="SERVER-ROOT/htdocs/opencms/WEB-INF/web.xml"
optional="true"/>

</web-app>

### END RESIN CONF ###

Everything seems to loads correctly except for the following error...

- . Workplace view       : /system/workplace/views/admin/admin-fs.jsp

- . Workplace view       :
/system/workplace/views/explorer/explorer_fs.jsp

- . Workplace view       : /system/workplace/action/tasks.html

- org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException: Error reading
resource from path
"/system/workplace/editors/configuration/editor_configuration.xml".

- org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException: Error reading
resource from path
"/system/workplace/editors/dialogs/editor_configuration.xml".

- . Workplace config     : vfs access initialized

Other than that, I'm at a loss.  Any direction would be appreciated.
Thanks!