[opencms-dev] Server Error Loading Welcome JSP

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Fri May 12 07:44:21 CEST 2006

Chris -

That error appears even for a working installation - the start-up process
seems to check for the existence of those resources just by trying to get
hold of them then trapping Exceptions when they're not found.

If that's all that is appearing in the log, I would turn on more verbose
logging.  Open up <web app root>/WEB-INF/classes/log4j.properties and look
for the line "log4j.logger.org.opencms=INFO"; change INFO to DEBUG, restart
Tomcat, and you should get lots more reporting on start-up.  This might give
you a better clue.

Jon

  _____