[opencms-dev] Re:Anchors in navigation

Chaitanya chaitanya.potukuchi at gmail.com
Sat May 13 07:51:47 CEST 2006

Hi Robert

Thanks for the quick reply. The navigation menu on the left hand side is
dynamically generated by opencme, the links to each of the navigation link
has to be changed from "abc.html" to "abc.html#def". I need to add an anchor
to the links in the navigation menu.

Hope this is clear

Thanks
Chaitanya

Hi Chaitanya!

Chaitanya schrieb:
>* I need to add anchors to the navigation link, for eg if the
navigation link*>* is "/abc/adc.html ", i want it to be
"/abc/adc.html#qwe" , is this possible*>* in opencms 6.2.*
No, I'm afraid this task is far more complex than what can be achieved
with OpenCms and the underlying technologies.
;-)

Just kidding, what's the problem exactly? Java comes with an operator
'+' for String object which you can use to construct the link:

HTH,
Robert

--
   Each of us has our own unique flaw.  But it's the cracks and flaws we
each have that make our lives together so very interesting and