[opencms-dev] Re:Anchors in navigation

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Sat May 13 08:23:15 CEST 2006

Chaitanya -

Do you mean you want an anchor which points to the navigation links, or you
want your navigation links to include anchors themselves?  Either way, if
the dynamic generation you're talking about is in a JSP under your control,
you can add whatever code you like to get the result you want.

OpenCms dynamic links are typically generated using something like
<cms:link>/path/to/abc.html<cms:link>.  To add an 'outgoing' anchor
reference, just write <cms:link>/path/to/abc.html</cms:link>#def.  (You
ought to be able to include the anchor inside the <cms:link> tags too, and
that should work.)  To add an anchor to the links so that something else
could navigate to them, just insert the using HTML near them.

Jon

  _____