[opencms-dev] Problem with Table and WYSIWYG

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Tue May 16 05:23:56 CEST 2006

> I have the same problem with HtmlArea, FCKeditor and MSDHTLM.

Dear Stefano,

My only idea is, that (I think) opencms is using the jtidy library to
clean up edited html code in order to protect against garbage coming in
from office suites via the clipboard, etc.

If the code is changed in this way with all 3 editors, i would think
that is the jtidy-cleaning that is responsible for your change.

Yet I must say that I don't know the code where this is triggered and I
don't know of any configuration, where you can influence the cleanup
process.

Does anyone know more on this?
Christian