[opencms-dev] Problem with Table and WYSIWYG

Stefano ste.ste at email.it
Fri May 12 17:32:32 CEST 2006

 Hello at all!
I'm a new user of a WYSIWYG editor. I have a great problem (for my less
experience) with the creation of a table in the editor.
When I create a simple table with two rows and two columns like this:

automatically the editors insert the tag <tbody>, and result become like
this:

<tbody>

</tbody>

The problem is that the browser who will have to process the page that
other.
The browser that I'm using isn't a Web browser (where there isn't problem)
but another plattform browser.

Who can help me to solve this problem?

I have the same problem with HtmlArea, FCKeditor and MSDHTLM.

Please, helpme...

Thank you before...

Stefano

N.B.:Excuse me for my bad english ...  :-)

 Sponsor:
 Tutta la musica che vuoi a portata di click!
Entra in www.radiosnj.com
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5180&d=20060512