[opencms-dev] OpeenCMS 6.2.1 with PostgreSQL-8.0

Ivan Codarin ivan.codarin at amm.uniud.it
Wed May 17 09:20:10 CEST 2006

Dears,
in the help tooltip on the database step of the setup processo of
opencms there should be an explaination on how to put the correct
templatedb...
can you confirm me this? I haven't here a server to test this...

If that message is not "so clear" please suggest me a better
explaination... my english is very bad.

Thanks
Ivan