[opencms-dev] How to retrieve the properties of file?

Nigel Kersten nigel at cofa.unsw.edu.au
Wed May 17 22:44:31 CEST 2006

On 17/05/2006, at 8:52 PM, Francis wrote:

> <cms:property name="Title" file='<c:out value="$
> {aFile.file.absolutePath}"/>' /> --> Error
>
> Root cause:
> org.apache.jasper.JasperException: com.opencms.core.CmsException:
> [com.opencms.file.oraclesql.CmsDbAccess] /default/vfs/ig42.intranet/
> applications/pageDistribution/gestionDistribution/Gestion/$
> {afile.file.absolutepath}
>
> OpenCms try to find the file in the directory of the page including
> the code.

I'd love to hear if you find a solution for this. I've never been
able to work out the syntax for using the cms: taglib functions where
I substitute in c:out values.  This is probably due to me not being
familiar with taglib, but I've always ended up having to drop down to
JSP and retrieve the attributes that way.

--
Nigel Kersten [Senior Technical Officer]
College of Fine Arts, University of NSW, Australia.