[opencms-dev] Nested contentload: anyone solved this?

Toni PĂ©rez tp.ocms at gmail.com
Fri May 19 09:51:30 CEST 2006

On 18/05/06, Jonathan Woods <jonathan.woods at scintillance.com> wrote:

> I'm using 6.2.1, and I'm trying to nest one <contentload> tag within
> another.  I've come across what seems to be a fairly widely met bug which
> means that under certain common circumstances you just can't:
>
> http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?query=nested+contentload&forum=654
>
> Has anyone solved this or found a good workaround?

When I needed to nest "contentload" tags I extracted the nested
contentload to other JSP and then included it dynamically in the
original JSP (with "<cms:include>", for example).
If you try this option, remember that each JSP has its own pageContext
so, if you want to share information between them you have to store it
in the request, session or application scope.

I hope that helps.