[opencms-dev] Date Validation and storage

Mike Insch mike.insch at gmail.com
Sun May 21 04:19:11 CEST 2006

Hi All,

Now that I have my XML content definitions working (thanks for the
earlier help), I have run into another problem.

For some reason, it seems that I can't store any dates earlier than
January 1 1972 using the OpenCmsDateTime property type.  Since my
website deals with Heritage Railways and Steam Locomotive production
and retirement dates, I potentially need to store dates as far back as
the mid 1800's!

Is there somewhere I need to change settings to allow the storage of
earlier dates, or do I have to provide an alternative means of storing
dates earlier than 1972?
--
Regards, Mike Insch, DipHE