[opencms-dev] Customizing Fckeditor Font Format menu

Tane Potaka tane at cofa.unsw.edu.au
Mon May 22 08:30:49 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am using Fckeditor in OpenCms 6.2 in my xml content pages. I have put
in the 'FontFormat' pull down menu so users can set heading size etc.

At the moment, the menu contains : Normal, Normal (DIV), Formatted
Address, Heading 1, Heading 2, Heading 3, Heading 4, Heading 5, Heading 6.

Is there a way I can remove some of these options? I don't want my users
to be able to set heading1 or heading 5 or 6.

I have tried editing
/system/workplace/resources/editors/fckeditor/editor/lang/en.js ,
en-UK.js etc.
Also have tried editing
/system/workplace/resources/editors/fckeditor/fckconfig.js. Nothing
seems to change it.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Cheers,
Tane