[opencms-dev] Disabling jtidy html-cleaning?

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Tue May 23 11:42:14 CEST 2006

Many of the OpenCms modules have a property set via
opencms-modules.xml:opencms/modules/module/resourcetypes/type/properties/pro
perty with name 'content-conversion' and value "cleanup;xhtml" - I guess
this is what determines the tidy-up behaviour, but I haven't looked into
what the valid values for the property are.

Jon