[opencms-dev] Disabling jtidy html-cleaning?

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Tue May 23 12:33:46 CEST 2006

Jonathan Woods schrieb:
> Many of the OpenCms modules have a property set via
> opencms-modules.xml:opencms/modules/module/resourcetypes/type/properties/pro
> perty with name 'content-conversion' and value "cleanup;xhtml" - I guess
> this is what determines the tidy-up behaviour, but I haven't looked into
> what the valid values for the property are.
>
> Jon

Dear Jonathan

thanks for pointing this out. I had in the meanwhile found some code
that tries to interprete such information, but I did not understand
where the information would be coming from. Judging the code and your
observation it should suffice to remove that property.

I'll try this and report back

thanks again
c.