[opencms-dev] about how to resolve the rejecting connec tion

RuiXian BAO ruixian.bao at gmail.com
Wed May 24 00:46:57 CEST 2006

Hello Xiao Bing,

On 5/22/06, lxbing113 <lxbing113 at 163.com> wrote:

>  Hi joe:
>     frist,thank you for your advise; i type the commond and get a error :
>
> dev10 ~ # mysql -user=root -host=192.168.0.21

Joe let you write as

 mysql --user=root --host=192.158.0.21

ERROR 2005 (HY000): Unknown MySQL server host 'ost=192.168.0.21' (3)

Or from the above error message, you get a hint to write as

mysql -u=root -h=192.158.0.21

See the difference?

Good luck.

- RuiXian

whiche config file of mysql  should i modify ? I see the my.conf, it has no