[opencms-dev] Problem with icons: They are missing

David García González david.garciag at fundacionctic.org
Wed May 24 11:15:40 CEST 2006

Hi list, I have experimented a weird issue:

Now the icons of the workplace are all the blank icon, and I can't click
them, moreover, they are shadowed. The only icons that are ok are the
jsp icon and the structured folder. Another issue: when i click on the
new button, i can only choose between jsp and pattern page.

It is very weird because I haven't uninstalled any module nor modified
the Db. I haven't seen anything anormal in the logs.

My OpenCms version is 6.2.1 and my DB is mySql 4.1

Thanks to all the list!!

David García González

Fundación CTIC

-Centro Tecnológico de la Información y la Comunicación-

E-mail: david.garciag at fundacionctic.org

Tfno: +34 984 29 12 12

-Parque Científico y Tecnológico Gijón-Asturias-Spain

www.fundacionctic.org