[opencms-dev] Status of OpenCms accessibility

Keith Davey keith.davey at gmail.com
Mon May 29 18:31:36 CEST 2006

I second this.

We are working on the accessibility of an OpenCMS site we have built right
now.
http://www.dublinairport.com

Its going to be a major problem trying to ensure that content entered by
editors is
accessible.

I am happy to have a look at integrating XStandard is anyone can point me in
the
right direction.

Keith