[opencms-dev] Status of OpenCms accessibility

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Mon May 29 22:02:36 CEST 2006

With direct edit and an appropriate access via an (of course) accessible
publlic web site, it is pretty close to be useful. There is room for
improvements (such as naming the direct edit button and perhaps using
the source code editor as the default), but I've managed to do simple
editing by means of Jaws.

And the hefty use of frames in the workplace/explorer also makes this
partly useful, but there are certainly a number of things you cannot do
via a screen reader.

Claus Priisholm, CodeDroids ApS
Phone: +45 48 22 46 46
cpr (you know what) codedroids.com - http://www.codedroids.com