[opencms-dev] how to list items one by one, not line by line

Huang Zhibin zbhuang2002 at hotmail.com
Tue May 30 02:54:39 CEST 2006

Dear list,
  As I know, when I list items in opencms's jsp file, I often user taglib
of <cms:contentload
  <cms:contentload collector="allInFolderDateReleasedDesc"
param="/test_bmcc_honor/|bmcc_honor" editable="true">
	... ...
</cms:contentload>
  then items will be listed line by line, that is
*
*
*
but now I have to list items one by one, that is
* * *
I try to add html code such as <tr><td>, but it does not work. I read
page's html code, and found that when using <cms:contentload every item is
managed to list items one by one, can he give me some suggestions?

Thanks.
Zhibin