[opencms-dev] how to list items one by one, not line by line

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Tue May 30 05:44:12 CEST 2006

Zhibin -

I think it will only be when you are in the Offline project that <divs> are
used - they are inserted by the direct edit mechanism so that it can
position direct edit buttons.  Try viewing your content while you're not
logged in (after publishing it to the Online project, of course) and see if
that fixes the problem.

If I'm right, that still leaves you with the problem of displaying content
nicely for your authors/editors.  Other than somehow digging into the code
generated by the collector framework, I'm not sure - maybe someone else has
a solution...

Jon