[opencms-dev] Changing template-elements on a per folder basis

Keith Davey keith.davey at gmail.com
Tue May 30 17:50:10 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am currently adding a News page to a site I am working on. I was basing
the display of news articles
on the setup in the templateone demo pages. To complete this I copied the
/pages/detail-news.html
template from the templateone/modules folder into my prohect and set the
path to this as the template-elements
values on my news folder.

However, this seems to have no effect and the template-elements value from
the opencms-modules.xml config
file is kept as the value.

I know I could set up a custom mysite-news type but this will run me in to
problems as I run multiple sites in the
one OpenCMS installation. I don't want Site A to be able to see Site B News
Article in the list of content types they
can create.

Is there anyway around this?

Thanks,

Keith