[opencms-dev] Add another locale to a site

Vitor Varalonga varalonga at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 23:12:29 CEST 2006

Hi!

I noticed that the default locales that come with OpenCMS are English
(en) and German (de). I found on the Alkacon documentation information
about how to
translate the workplace to another locale, but what I really wanted was to add
a new location to my opencms site and possibly remove the "de" locale
(the site will be available on two languages, portugues (pt) and english (en)).
I don't want/need to translate the workplace to portuguese. I just want to
add that locale to my site.
Can anyone help me, please?

kind regards,
--