[opencms-dev] locales problem

lxbing113 lxbing113 at 163.com
Mon Jun 5 04:57:13 CEST 2006

   Hello list:

     I create a website with multi-language, I
modify the opencms-system.xml to add my locales and modify the
*.properties files, whiche under the /system/modules/ mymodule/classes/
foder. the files defined the key-value fields that appear in the
webpages

and some values for special language is specificed to unicode. I
published the files and restart my webserver , it go better on my local
computer, but when I export the module and the microsite from the
Administrator view ,and inport them to the other server , it can't work
well , I do the same thing on the other server. and  two computers
are same OS and environment.

     I don't know why? looking for help !

Any help appreciate!

   xiao bing