[opencms-dev] xml template: add and delete

Javier González Pérez javier.gonzalez at juntadeandalucia.es
Mon Jun 5 12:23:17 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have create a template that read articles from a folder, this page shows all the articles and I can edit them because I add the propety editable="true" to the cms:contentload. In demo templates i realized than you can edit the articles but you can also add and delete articles.
I have investigate the demo pages but nothing.

The question is : How can I add or delete articles than are shown from another page, like in the demo pages?

Than you.

P.D: sorry for my bad english.