[opencms-dev] controlcode & XML template modules

Chris Tiernan CTiernan at salesforce.com
Mon Jun 5 23:11:56 CEST 2006

Jon -

Those resources help a lot, thanks.

However, I don't think OpenCms is reading my workplace.properties file
correctly.  Its showing "???fileicon.topstory???" instead of the value
for it when I create a new type for the magic wand button.  Also, my
labels in workplace.properties don't seem to being read as well. The
templates just show's the coded name instead of the value of the coded
name.