[opencms-dev] FCKedit: Null characters also 6.2.1

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Tue Jun 6 18:51:19 CEST 2006

Hi Christian,

I met this problem before when I transfer a GBK-encoded database files to
OpenCms 6.0.3. The problem is happened during the encoding from GBK to UTF8.
I set files' "content-encoding" property to GBK and then no exception
thrown. That's ok for me, so I didn't take any further investigation on what
characters caused this problem.

Regards,

Shi Yusen
Beijing Langhua Ltd.