[opencms-dev] 6.2.1 Install is missing images from /resources/tree/

Daniel Rhoden drhoden at iiwinc.com
Tue Jun 6 23:30:05 CEST 2006

I don't know if I just have a bad download or what, but I can NOT get
the workplace to appear properly.  The entire tree section does not
appear properly in the explorer view.

I looked in the /webapps/ROOT/resources/tree folder and it is empty.  Is
there a chance the full install is missing these resources?

Your installed OpenCms version is: 6.2.1
Running on Sun Microsystems Inc. Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM 1.5.0-b64
mixed mode with Linux 2.4.20-021stab028.17.777-enterprise (i386)