[opencms-dev] apache2 + mod_jk + tomcat4: login problem

Francisco Lopera flopera at encamina.com
Thu Jun 8 09:13:48 CEST 2006

Hello.

I try use the config of this page:
http://opencms-forum.de/viewtopic.php?t=713

Hello  I have followed the configuration of this page to eliminate
/opencms/opencms of the URL and to make the access easiest.

This is my config:

Debian sarge 3.1 estable:

Apache 2 (Debian package) Version: 2.0.54-5
Tomcat 4 (Debian package) Version: 4.1.31-3
mod_jk/1.2.6

Everything seems to work until position well the screen of login. Login is
displaying correctly, but when I try login, login does not work and I cannot
enter Opencms Workplace. Despite I navigate by the zone "Online" without no
problem.

I enter log and password, but when I press the login button, the login
screen is redisplayed.

This is my apache2 virtual host config:

<VirtualHost *:80>

   ServerAdmin admin at mydomain
   ServerName  myomain
   ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/domain_error.log

   # If the requested URI is located in the resources folder, do not forward
the request
   SetEnvIfNoCase Request_URI ^/opencms/resources/.*$ no-jk

   # If the requested URI is static content do not forward the request
   SetEnvIfNoCase Request_URI ^/export/.*$ no-jk

   RewriteEngine on
   # If the requested URI is NOT located in the resources folder.
   # Prepend an /${WEBAPP_NAME}/opencms to everything that does not already
starts with it
   # and force the result to be handled by the next URI-handler ([PT])
(JkMount in this case)
   RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/opencms/resources/.*$
   RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/export/.*$
   RewriteRule !^/opencms/opencms/(.*)$ /opencms/opencms%{REQUEST_URI} [PT]

   # These are the settings for static export. If the requested resource is
not already
   # statically exported create a new request to the opencms404 handler.
This has to be
   # a new request, because the current would net get through mod_jk because
of the "no-jk" var.
   RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/export/.*$
   RewriteCond "%{DOCUMENT_ROOT}%{REQUEST_FILENAME}" !-f
   RewriteCond "%{DOCUMENT_ROOT}%{REQUEST_FILENAME}/index_export.html" !-f
   RewriteRule .*
/opencms/opencms/handle404?exporturi=%{REQUEST_URI}&%{QUERY_STRING} [P]

   # If the request starts with /${WEBAPP_NAME}/resources, delete the
/${WEBAPP_NAME} prefix
   RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/opencms/resources/.*$
   RewriteRule ^/opencms/(.*)$ /$1

   DocumentRoot "/var/lib/tomcat4/webapps/opencms/"
   JkMount /* ocms

</VirtualHost>

This is my Tomcat connector:

               enableLookups="false" acceptCount="10" debug="0"
               connectionTimeout="20000" useURIValidationHack="false"

protocolHandlerClassName="org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler"
               emptySessionPath="true" protocol="AJP/1.3"/>

The tomcat security is not active.

I have followed all the steps of document:
http://opencms-forum.de/viewtopic.php?t=713, but I don't modify /sites
config. I need doing?

Somebody has this same problem?  Ideas, suggestions?
Thank you very much.