[opencms-dev] Re: New Wizard -> Edit Screen

Paul Weibert weibert_paul at web.de
Thu Jun 8 18:43:30 CEST 2006

Hi,

If I right anderstand your problem:

1. Your need to  forward to "/system/workplace/editors/editor.jsp" after creating an xml-file

  The "/system/workplace/editors/editor.jsp" calls the editor for direct edit

  I read how to implement the redirect to "/system/workplace/editors/editor.jsp"
  in the folowing mail:

  http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2006q2/023793.html

2. For most types of Structured Content your cann determin in "webapps\opencms\WEB-INF\config\opencms-modules.xml"
    which jsp should be executed after creation of file.

An example for news:

<explorertype name="news" key="fileicon.news" icon="article.gif" reference="xmlcontent">
                    <newresource page="structurecontent" uri="newresource_xmlcontent.jsp?newresourcetype=news" order="50" autosetnavigation="false" autosettitle="false"/>

uri="newresource_xmlcontent.jsp?newresourcetype=news"  determine the JSP

3.  In your case, your cann try  direct to forward to "/system/workplace/editors/editor.jsp"
     (you have to set the parameter in the URL).   I dont know if it work.

     or do it like in "http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2006q2/023793.html"
     I did it and it works

I hope it helps

Paul