[opencms-dev] How to translate a site into different locale

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Fri Jun 9 19:36:59 CEST 2006

opencms-system.xml has this at the beginning:

<opencms>
  <system>
    <internationalization>
      <localehandler class="org.opencms.i18n.CmsDefaultLocaleHandler"/>
      <localesconfigured>
        <locale>en</locale>
      </localesconfigured>
      <localesdefault>
        <locale>en</locale>
      </localesdefault>
    </internationalization>

(etc).  Actually, by default it has other locales too.

Jon