[opencms-dev] Direct edit add new and delete icons

Nacho Fernandez snatcho at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 14:10:55 CEST 2006

Hi all! I've searched for a solution to this problem and even though several
people asked none got a response. So here is the question again, I'd be very
grateful if you can give me any hint:

How are the add and delete icons shown when direct editing? I insert the
<cms:editable> tag in the jsp and therefore get a list where I can direct
edit any of the contents shown but I get NO ADD or DELETE icons. I guessed
it was a matter of the collector, and I know you have to specify the folder,
name and type as parameter, but nevertheless I get only the edit icon.
Here's the code I use:

<cms:editable/>
<cms:contentload collector="allInSubTreeDateReleasedDesc"
param="/path_to_elements/element${number}|element_type|count_of_elements_shown"
preload="true">
  <cms:contentload editable="true">
  <cms:contentshow element="a_element" />
</cms:contentload>
</cms:contentload>

Any idea of what I am missing? I compare my code with the working one in
"modulesdemo" and can't see the difference. Thanks in advance,

Nacho Fernández.