[opencms-dev] How to translate a site into differentlocale

Robin Sharma preska2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 19:33:36 CEST 2006

Here is a somple solutions that I used:
Store the resource bundle key in the Navigation Text
property.

When constructing the breadcrumd you can get this key:
CmsJspNavElement ne = ....
String key = ne.getNavText() ;
String textToShow = ResourceBundle.get(key,locale);

Of course you need to create your ResourceBundle
mechanism that you can access here.

Thats all i have done.

--- persa desarrollo <persa.desarrollo at gmail.com>