[opencms-dev] Real rich text editing in XML content

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Wed Jun 14 17:02:48 CEST 2006

Include the followinng in the <appinfo> tree at the bottom of your schema:

			<layouts>
				<layout element="MainText"
widget="org.opencms.widgets.CmsHtmlWidget"
configuration="formatselect,link,anchor,source,imagegallery,downloadgallery,
linkgallery,htmlgallery,tablegallery" />
			</layout>

and that should do the trick.

Jon