[opencms-dev] Navigation Issues

Colin Coolidge colincoolidge at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 17:03:26 CEST 2006

I'm not sure I fully understand. I have a template
page that uses the header, footer and left nav pieces
from the elements folder. I grapped some code from the
search example in the Alkon folder and made it work in
my left_nav.jsp element. Right now it just shows the
main directory links everywhere, regardless of tier.

--- Jonathan Woods <jonathan.woods at scintillance.com>

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman3/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/ev