[opencms-dev] Workspace Default Language

Mr Alireza Fattahi afattahi at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 18 16:16:29 CEST 2006

Hi,

Is there any way that we can change any parameter in request or session which enables this! I wonder if I can ask my users to change their Language preferences in their browser to see  locale specific login page :)

Regards,
Alireza Fattahi

Christian Steinert <christian_steinert at web.de> wrote:        Mr Alireza Fattahi schrieb:     Hi,

 I want to change the default locale of workspace. I opened opencms-workplace.xml file and changed <defaultlocale>fa</defaultlocale>. But nothing happened! I still see the login page in default en. I can change the locale in "Preferences" Menu and every thing work fines when I log in.

 Any comment!

 Regards,
 Alireza Fattahi
 The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider. The language of your login page depends on your browser settings.
 You can set the languages, that your browser asks for. This tells the websites out there which languages you would like to have, if there is any choice. So check, if "fa" is set as desired language in your browser settings and if its priority is higher than english.

 Only after logging in, opencms will take the language settings from the general configuration and your user settings.

 hope that helps
 Christian