[opencms-dev] static export-publish files

Chaitanya chaitanya.potukuchi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 08:16:46 CEST 2006

the publishing starts and gets stuck at any random file and keeps publishing
in an endless loop. absolutely no error messages. it was working fine when
static export was enabled. this problem started after disabling static
export. thats the reason i had a doubt about their relation

thanks
-C

--
   Each of us has our own unique flaw.  But it's the cracks and flaws we
each have that make our lives together so very interesting and