[opencms-dev] Bug with locale and getContent method?

Tomáš Adámek tomas.adamek at qbizm.cz
Wed Jun 21 12:25:28 CEST 2006

Hello,

when i try to run this snippet of code:

Locale locale = new Locale("cs", "CZ");
xmlPage.getStringValue(cmsObject, "body", locale) will return null.

But if i create locale object with language code only, everything works
fine (like this - Locale locale = new Locale("cs")).

I dont know if this is correct behaviour, couse maybe would be better to
use "locale.getLanguage()" only for getting apropriate content somewhere
deep in opencms code. But as I said I am really not sure about it, maybe
there is some reason why it acts like this.

--
Tomas Adamek                                Qbizm technologies, a.s.
analyst-developer                           ... the art of software.