[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6.2.1 installation problem with PostgreSQL 8.1.4

justin.spies at sbcglobal.net justin.spies at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 22 17:37:02 CEST 2006

Gaith,
I'm not sure that this will help as the error is not 100% the same.  I have installed OpenCMS into a PostgreSQL database as well (8.1 running on Windows) and found that the installation needed quite a bit more memory than OpenCMS does for normal ops.  I've setup my OpenCMS system with 256MB of heap for standard ops, but had to set it to 768MB for the install.  I also had major memory issues when loading multiple digital photos (trying to load 900 photos at about 1.5MB each)

What are your current memory settings?

-- Justin  Spies