[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6.2.1 installation problem with PostgreSQL 8.1.4

Gaith Bader gaithb at cse.unsw.edu.au
Fri Jun 23 05:34:41 CEST 2006

Justin,

I had the memory setting left to the default setup, which is as I
understand 64MB, thus I changed it via setting up the optional variable

  CATALINA_OPTS="-Xms256m -Xmx512m"

making the memory heap allocated to tomcat between 256m and 512m seem
to have done the trick and fixed it all up just nicely.

Thanks for the suggestion mate...

Gaith Bader