[opencms-dev] Multilanguage in a html page - OpenCMS 6.2.1

spyros spyros at hec.greece.org
Sat Jun 24 11:11:27 CEST 2006

This works with siblings. You have to create a sibling of your page, for the
second language. Then set the locale property to "en" for the main page and
"de" for the sibling.
Viewing the page should show the english version, and viewing the sibling
should show the german.
Alternatively, adding "?__locale=de" to your mainpage url should also
produce the german.

Spyros Michas