[opencms-dev] Controlling startup settings for a group

Gaith Bader gaithb at cse.unsw.edu.au
Tue Jun 27 04:19:12 CEST 2006

Hello everybody,

This could be an easy question, though I have to say I looked all
over and just could not find a way to do it!

How do you go about controlling the Startup settings for a whole
group. In fact, if you have a site (different to the default one) who
can you make a group start with that site? I was not able to even do
it for a specific user unless the user was a member of Administrators
or Project managers Groups, which is, naturally, not a realistic
option to put all users in either group!

your input on this matter will be appreciated...

Thank you,
Gaith
Gaith Bader
Computer Systems Officer
School of Computer Science and Engineering
The University of New South Wales
gaithb at cse.unsw.edu.au