[opencms-dev] problem upgrading to 6.2.1

Dong, Roland Roland_Dong at parade.com
Tue Jun 27 19:45:25 CEST 2006

Hi, everyone,

 I have upgraded from opencms 6.0.3 to 6.2.1 but I have been getting
this error:

====================================
 Unable to compile class for JSP

An error occurred at line: 73 in the jsp file:
/WEB-INF/jsp/offline/system/workplace/views/workplace.jsp
Generated servlet error:
The method getExplorerSettings() is undefined for the type CmsFrameset

An error occurred at line: 82 in the jsp file:
/WEB-INF/jsp/offline/system/workplace/views/workplace.jsp
Generated servlet error:
The method buildContextMenues() is undefined for the type CmsFrameset

Anyone see the similar problems? Any work around?

Roland