[opencms-dev] problem upgrading to 6.2.1

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Fri Jun 30 14:19:30 CEST 2006

Dong, Roland schrieb:
> Hi, everyone,
>
>  I have upgraded from opencms 6.0.3 to 6.2.1 but I have been getting
> this error:
>
> ====================================
>  Unable to compile class for JSP
>
> An error occurred at line: 73 in the jsp file:
> /WEB-INF/jsp/offline/system/workplace/views/workplace.jsp
> Generated servlet error:
> The method getExplorerSettings() is undefined for the type CmsFrameset
>
> An error occurred at line: 82 in the jsp file:
> /WEB-INF/jsp/offline/system/workplace/views/workplace.jsp
> Generated servlet error:
> The method buildContextMenues() is undefined for the type CmsFrameset
>
> Anyone see the similar problems? Any work around?

this is strange.
Could it be that some of the updated JARs has not been copied correctly
or that publishing a JAR inside of some module failed?
That's the only thing that comes to my mind.

MAybe you can search for old opencms-related jars in your opencms web
application folder and check your update.log for possible errors

hth
c.