[opencms-dev] strange - NavElement does not show in the online project

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Jun 28 10:30:05 CEST 2006

I added a folder in the offline project and added it to "navigation".
When I iterate through the  navelements:

for(Iterator i=entryList.iterator();i.hasNext();) {

      CmsJspNavElement el=(CmsJspNavElement)i.next();
      out.write("--> "+ el.getNavText()+"<br>");
}

and invoke a page that uses this template code in the offline project
the added folder is shown.

When I look at it in the online project the folder is not listed
(although it is added to the navigation).

I'm pulling my hairs over it. Help, please. (OpenCms 6.0.4 in this case)